With an ever-increasing prevalence of security threats and cyber-attacks on businesses today, ensuring that your business has the appropriate cybersecurity solutions in place is more critical than ever.
At Nauticon, we understand the prevalence and types security threats today--and the importance of staying one step ahead of them. We also understand that not every business requires the same cookie-cutter cybersecurity plan and the importance of balancing security with usability. This is why our vCIOs work with each client individually to customize a cybersecurity plan that not only keeps them secure, but works for their business operations.
Some of the cybersecurity solutions we offer are:
Managed Firewalls and WiFi Networks
- Top-of-the-line Cisco networking equipment ensures that your network is protected at the perimeter
- Segregated internal and guest networks keep your critical data compartmentalized from guests accessing WiFi
- Licensing, updates, maintenance, and management are all included as part of our on-going support
- Additional layer of server and workstation security to ensure that your devices are protected from malicious encryption by Ransomware
Enterprise Email Security
- Advanced email filtering for phishing prevention across all devices
- Managed device encryption to keep hard drive data safe, even if a device is lost or stolen
- Additional layer of security to ensure that no one can log into your computer or device without also verifying information that only you would know
Mobile Device Management
- Centralized management and administration of all devices that contain corporate data, including iPhones, Android phones, tablets, and more
- Easily wipe or reset a device with corporate data as soon as an employee is terminated, or a device is lost or stolen
Unsure what level of protection you currently have in place and what additional protection your business might need? We offer Security Audits for exactly that reason—to take an in-depth look at your infrastructure and processes to uncover holes and vulnerabilities because, frankly, you don’t know what you don’t know. From there, we’ll provide a comprehensive overview of our findings paired with a roadmap of prioritized recommendations to help you make informed decisions for your business’ security.