If cybersecurity is keeping you awake at night, you’re not alone. The bad news is that cybersecurity threats are growing and that your cybersecurity protection must as well to keep up.
If you’re reading this page, chances are you’ve spent time thinking about increasing your cybersecurity protections. You already know that cybercrime is on the rise and that industry regulatory organizations are stepping up fines for violations of privacy, unsafe data sharing, and even questionable data storage solutions. You know that a single incident could cost millions of dollars in violations, lawsuits, and damaged reputation. For many small- to medium-sized business owners just like you, a single incident will spell the end of your hopes and dreams.
We understand that the cybersecurity challenges you face are huge:
- Increasing volume and evolving complexity of current cyber threats
- Budgetary limitations leading to a decrease in cybersecurity resources
- Lack of cybersecurity awareness amongst employees
That is why here at Nauticon we deploy a Security-Centric Managed IT Services offering to all our clients. In addition to network-wide and email-based cybersecurity protections, Nauticon’s workstation security packages include multiple layers of workstation security to mitigate the risk of cyberattacks. Some benefits of Nauticon’s Enhanced Security Services include:
- Next-generation anti-virus
- Dedicated Security Operations Center (SOC) team to monitor, analyze, and remediate threats
- Ability to rollback deleted or encrypted files to a safe state
- Included ransomware warranty of up to $1M in the event of a ransomware attack
- Ability to quarantine a workstation from the rest of the network to prevent the spread of an attack while allowing a technician to remediate
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - Protects against unauthorized email access
- Phishing Simulations - Quarterly email campaigns administered to your organization that provide insight and analytics around your users’ awareness and behavior
If you don’t have a clear understanding of what your organization’s cybersecurity plan looks like, we’d love to help. Book an agreeable time here so we can get the conversation started--we look forward to speaking with you!