Nauticon Information Systems is the managed services division of Nauticon Office Solutions, a locally-owned Toshiba, Xerox, Lexmark and HP authorized dealer serving customers in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia since 1997. Nauticon specializes in providing managed office productivity solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiency, and keep your office environment operating at peak productivity. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions below. Print+IT can help.
Ten Questions to Determine if Your Organization Can Benefit From a Managed Network Service.
- Do you know your total cost of printing and/or IT support?
- Do you know how many print and computing devices you have and where these assets are located?
- Do you know which computers and printers have the highest operating costs?
- Do you know how many different model numbers and associated supply items you must inventory and manage?
- How many days is a computer or printer down while you wait for a part, a technician, or toner to be replenished?
- Do you know how many vendors you have, purchase orders you cut and invoices you pay monthly to support your office equipment fleet?
- Do you budget proactively for printing or is it a variable cost to which you react?
- How much does a per incident service repair cost with parts and labor included and how many of these incidents occur each month?
- Do you know which of your devices are "best of show" and which are obsolete?
- Do you have a technology plan or a trusted advisor to help you develop one?
Contact Nauticon Information Systems today for a free consultation if you answered yes to any or all of the above. We look forward to helping you change the answer.
Nauticon Information Systems highly experienced and helpful managed services experts provide solutions for all types of small businesses and IT requirements. We offer:
Trying to manage your IT and grow your business at the same time? if you're feeling overwhelmed, we can help. Our managed services solutions will allow you to concentrate on getting leads and sales instead of looking after your IT - and with our monthly packages, you'll be able to save money and use those resources for other endeavors.Learn More
Want access to on-demand IT service? We'll answer your technology questions and eliminate problems so you and your staff focused and keep your company going strong.Learn More
is your business prepared for a critical information loss due to a natural disaster or complete system failure? if not, we can help. We can provide you the access and data protection you need at an affordable monthly rate, assuring business continuity and giving you peace of mind.Learn More
Business IT Support
if you don't need a complete IT department but still want technical support that's available when you need it, we have a solution. Our hourly IT plans supply answers to questions about hardware, software, and more for a fixed monthly rate. Friendly, local support is just a phone call away.Learn More