Flexible Print Management
PaperCut Print Management software helps you save money and reduce printer waste in your business, school, college or professional services organizations.
PaperCut's print management delivers real bottom-line savings for organizations of all sizes. Our software is scalable and customizable to your specific business needs.
Implementation ranges from silently tracking employee usage by individual, office or department, to explicit reporting of usage costs, budgeting, and environmental impacts. Rest easy knowing your organization's printing is being monitored and under control.
PaperCut is the only true cross-platform print control software available, providing full support for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell network environments. Our print management software is ideal for organizations of all sizes, from schools to engineering, graphic design, architectural, and accounting firms to advertising, legal and IT. PaperCut encourages the responsible use of company resources and helps to create an environmentally friendly workplace.
Key features for business at a glance:
- Encourage responsible use of company resources.
- Silently track printing and associated costs by individual user, office or department.
- Printing can be monitored and reported or charged back on a per-document, per-user, per-client or per-department basis.
- Actively manage the print process with filters, routing and redirection.
- Stay on top with regular print monitoring reports to analyze and audit printer usage.
- Educate workers, and create an environmentally aware workplace.
- Simple installation and easy to use. You can begin tracking immediately by installing on your existing servers.
- Suitable for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell, making PaperCut the most flexible and integrated print monitor solution available.