Printing With Confidence and Control
Printing costs can represent a huge part of your company’s expenditures. No one knows this better than the Managed Print Experts at Toshiba. That’s why we offer a variety of intuitive, state-of-the-art solutions designed to help you manage, optimize, protect and control your company’s printing volume and expenses.
By providing an exact picture of your company’s printing volume and expenses we’ll help you better control costs.
Analyze, Reduce and Recover
Output costs can eat up overhead. Toshiba knows most companies underestimate their printing needs and expenses by as much as 50%. Print Audit 6 is the easy way to get an exact picture of your company’s printing volume and expenses. It gives you the tools to identify and reduce those costs thus increasing your bottom line and allowing additional investment in revenue-generating expenditures.
Print Audit 6 at a glance:
- Discover who is printing what and how much
- Analyze the data to better deploy output devices
- Reduce output costs through awareness and controls
- Charge back output to departments, clients
- Automatically redirect print jobs to appropriate devices
- Limit color usage by the printer, user, application and more
- Improve output security
- Track networked, local and IP connected devices
Recover the cost of the software in as little as 6 weeks.Download Print Audit Info Sheet
This all-in-one solution combines the advantages of many different tools to provide roaming and secure printing, as well as copying, emailing, faxing and scanning control, with the added benefit of centralized auditing.
Never Roam Alone
Ringdale FollowMe is a scalable all-in-one tool for roaming and secure printing, as well as copying, emailing, faxing and scanning control. With its unique roaming capabilities, FollowMe allows users to share output devices anywhere on the network without the loss of privacy and security while enforcing cost-saving policies, such as black and white vs. color, duplex vs. simplex, and paper size. Documents are only released when the user is authenticated via an identification (ID) reader at the device. FollowMe also provides job accounting functions for seamless, automatic job accounting and integration with third party accounting applications.
Ringdale FollowMe at a glance:
- All-in-one solution for streamlined printing environment
- Print jobs are never lost
- Tracks all usage for accountability and cost recovery
- Policy and rules-based printing for maximized user control
- Centralized job management
- Seamless integration
- High return on investment
Pharos solutions help customers track, monitor, audit, and control their print and copy assets to reduce waste, optimize performance, and securely release documents.
Software Features and Applications > Secure Release Here
With the Secure Release Here confidential printing feature, users can submit their print jobs, then from the device most convenient for them they can release the job to be printed right there, regardless of where they're located. If you're a student doing research in the library, you no longer have to print to a library printer. Secure Release Here enables you to collect your jobs anywhere: in the student center, the science complex, the lobby of the main residence hall, etc. If you're an administrator printing a confidential document on a shared network printer, you no longer have to jog to the printer to claim your printout before someone else reads it. The job will wait for you.
Here’s how Secure Release Here works. After submitting print jobs from their computer, users simply:
- Walk up to any Pharos-enabled printer and authenticate themselves by swiping their campus card
- Select and release their jobs using the Pharos print release screen, and then collect their printouts
- The Pharos-enabled printer could be an integrated multifunction printer (iMFP) or a printer connected to a Pharos Omega PS150 or Pharos Omega PS60.
Secure Release Here offers numerous benefits:
- Cost savings − Saves money by reducing print volumes, allowing confidential documents to be printed safely on cost-effective network printers, and eliminating the need for expensive 4-hour or same-day service (if a printer is down, users simply release their jobs at another printer)
- Green printing − Significantly reduces printing waste because users release only the jobs they really need, unreleased jobs are eventually deleted by the system, and banner pages are unnecessary
- Document security − Holds jobs until their owners arrive at the printer and release them
- Device security − Ensures that only authorized people can use your devices
- Flexibility − Gives users the ability to release their print jobs at any Pharos-enabled device
Secure Release Here also captures walk-up/copy usage, frees IT from having to manage hundreds of print queues and various print drivers, and eliminates piles of unclaimed printouts.
Institutions that have implemented Uniprint with Secure Release Here have seen printing waste plummet. They’re saving money, helping the environment, and making printing friendlier for students, faculty, and staff.
PREO Printelligence MPS
PREO Printelligence MPS is an application that allows you to assess your company’s printing, down to each individual user, monitor it and ultimately, control it.
A comprehensive approach to controlling print costs
There's a smarter way to manage the printing behavior within your organization. Toshiba and Preo Software are teaming up to help businesses learn how to print less without sacrificing productivity. Most importantly, saving money and reducing your eco footprint.
- Gather Data –spending on each device and user Educate Users – empower and educate users to better understand alternatives
- Change Behavior – using Print Management Objectives (PMOs) -- alter behavior at the end-user level
- Measure Continuously – measure the change in behavior, realize the savings