Making It All Work
As devices continue to become more functional, keeping a sharp eye on them becomes more difficult. As the Managed Print Experts we can offer innovative solutions to help you simplify and overcome your device management issues, making you and your business more efficient.
e-BRIDGE Fleet Management System
Instantly gather information from networked Toshiba multifunction systems throughout your company.
e-BRIDGE Fleet Management System allows you to:
- Instantly gather information from networked Toshiba multifunction systems throughout your company.
- Monitor meter readings, machine availability, toner, and paper supply status.
- Define grouped devices by model, cost center, department, or location.
- Customize reports, covering groups of devices which can be defined as templates.
HP WebJet Admin
This Web-based tool is all you’ll ever need to optimize printer utilization, minimize operating costs and streamline printing supplies management.
Whenever HP Web Jetadmin is an award-winning, industry-leading tool for efficiently managing a wide variety of networked HP and non-HP devices, including printers, multifunction products, and digital senders. This single solution allows you to remotely install, monitor, maintain, troubleshoot, and secure your printing and imaging environment—ultimately increasing business productivity by helping you save time, control costs, protect your investment, and provide a better return on your investment.
Specifically, HP Web Jetadmin enables you to:
- Centrally monitor and manage large imaging and printing fleets.
- Understand your inventory—both the number and types of devices.
- Increase the efficiency of your helpdesk through quicker problem resolution.
- Increase end-user productivity by maximizing device uptime and proactively solving problems.
- Improve IT staff efficiency by providing a central management tool and automation of regular device management tasks.
- Increase security by implementing a device security policy.
- Understand and control your color print costs.
- Reduce supplies inventory and improve device uptime by forecasting supplies usage.
- Optimize utilization of devices through the creation of usage and trend reports by user or device
Stay informed about device status with this helpful management solution, all in real time.
Staying in the Know
TopAccess offers real-time device management and displays jobs status from any network computer. As soon as any event occurs, such as when paper or toner runs out, or whenever maintenance is required, it will instantly alert the user. In addition, it also displays the job status, allows for templates registration and address book setup. Administrators can also use TopAccess to configure the device/network settings, set counter information or limit and control usage via authentication settings.
TopAccess at a glance:
- Web-based remote device management tool for Toshiba MFPs.
- Graphical view of MFP configuration and settings.
- Monitor real time MFP status.
- Manage network, print, copy, scan and fax settings.
- Create and manage address book, templates and user authentication.
- Email alerts for administrator and/or user intervention.
- Job log view with function history.
- Detailed device counter information by department and user.